Friday, December 26, 2014

Clean Eating

Well, its the day after Christmas, and I don't know about you, but I allowed myself a cheat day yesterday, and I'm feeling kinda sluggish today.  I have been pounding out the water today to rehydrate and help flush out all the excess salt from yesterday's indulgences, and I'm starting to feel better!  After all the heavy food yesterday, I was just craving a salad, something light and clean to fuel my body.  Do you ever just crave something healthy after a cheat meal/day?  I have the feeling that I'm not alone in this, so I am going to host a 5-day Clean Eating Challenge Group that starts on Monday, December 29th.  I wanted anyone and everyone who needs a holiday detox or wants to know more about clean eating to be able to participate in this group, so I made it FREE and open to everyone! Join here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/317084685161986

I took yesterday completely off, so that I could celebrate Christmas with my little family with no distractions.  The only time I had my phone on me was to take pictures of my little girl enjoying her new toys.  It felt really good to unplug for a day, but today I woke up pumped and ready to get back at it! I've got the Clean Eating Group starting Monday, a Beachbody Challenge Group starting the following Monday, January 5th, and I'm planning out our free monthly fit challenge too!

Tonight, I was researching clean eating "rules" and found a wide variety out there.  Some guidelines were super strict, others were labelled "for beginners".  I took all of what I found and created a list of 10 guidelines that we will be following in our 5-day challenge:
Tomorrow I will be finalizing our Meal Plan and Grocery List and posting it to the group. There is still time to join us.  We would love to have you! Click on the link provided above and join! 
If you are interested in participating in one of my future challenge groups, please fill out the form below: 
Fill out my online form.
The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment