Tuesday, January 6, 2015

TurboFire Week 1 Results

The results are in!  

After my first full week of TurboFire, I am down 1.6 pounds!  I'm having so much fun with these workouts!  This is my first experience with a cardio kickboxing type of program and my first experience with HIIT workouts, and all I can say is wow, it really works!  Even though I haven't lifted a single weight this week, I am feeling stronger.  It's Crazy!  I am following the 21 Day Fix meal plan with this program currently, because I love it so much.  TurboFire comes with it's own meal plan too, which I will be adopting during my second month of this program, so by the end of month #2, I will be able to give you guys a good comparison between the 2 eating plans.  I really like the the TurboFire schedule.  i feel like it is well thought out.  The HIIT workouts, are spread out throughout the week. The rest day comes at the perfect time, right when I needed it most.  There is a good balance between cardio, HIIT, and core/sculpting workouts and plenty of opportunities for stretching.  I enjoy the way music and some dancing is incorporated into the workouts. It's a lot of fun!

Last night, I participated in Beachbody's January Surge event.  It is live-streamed event in which Beachbody shares important information and incentives, recognizes top coaches, and builds excitement and momentum for the coming quarter.  I am so proud to be able to say that 4 out of the top 10 coaches are members of the Bombshell Dynasty.  Our team has some tremendous leaders to look up to and everyone is so kind and willing to help other coaches succeed.  In a couple of years, I hope to hear my name announced as one of the top 10 coaches in the organization!  

The yearly Success Club trip was also announced during the surge last night.  This trip is attainable for any coach in the organization.  This past year, my upline coach earned her trip in less than 6 months.  She is getting to go to Cancun FOR FREE in April! I started as a coach in October, and was not able to get in on Cancun, but this year, it is GAME ON.  I will be earning the 2016 success club trip, and you can too! Want to hear where we will be going together?  The 2016 Success Club Tip is...... A CRUISE.... to.... JAMAICA..... and.... the private island of Labadee!

Want to ride the high seas and kick back with me in Jamaica next Spring?  Fill out the form below and let's get you started with helping others on their fitness journeys and earn your own free trip in the process! 



Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.

No comments:

Post a Comment