Saturday, January 3, 2015

Workout Review: TurboFire Fire 55 EZ

It's sweaty Saturday people and I am fresh off of my day's workout, TurboFire's Fire 55 EZ.  Of course by fresh, I mean I am sitting here in a puddle of my own sweat writing this review. 

Fire 55 EZ:

I think I have found my new favorite workout!  It's been awhile since I've done a cardio workout longer than 30 minutes. Before starting TurboFire, I did 2 rounds of 21 Day Fix and before that was PiYo.  I could definitely tell that my body is conditioned for the shorter workouts, but I was having so much fun that I didn't mind.  The music was awesome in this workout and included several cardio mixes of songs I have in my own library.  The sequences were quick to pick up and flowed really well.  There was more of a focus on core work in this workout than the other workouts so far in the schedule.  There is very little jumping and only 2 fire drills (HIIT Intervals).  Overall, a little long, but really fun and a great cardio workout!  


The month of January is a really busy month!  Currently, I have a 21 Day Fix Challenge Group that I am co-coaching with my team that is in preseason.  We just started our January Fitness Challenge, New Year, New Rear (a squat challenge).  Monday starts my 30-day Anything Goes Beachbody Challenge Group for my clients who are doing any program other than 21 Day Fix, and we have 2 more 21 Day Fix Groups starting the following 2 Mondays!  Wow! So many people are ready to change their lives and I am so happy to be a part of it! There are still spots in both 21 Day Fix challenge groups later in the month and in the Anything Goes Group starting on Monday.  If you are interested in joining one of my challenge groups and facing your New Year's Resolutions head-on, please fill out the form at the end of this post!  All of my challengers receive daily support, motivation, and accountability in a private Facebook group and one-on-one check-ins weekly (or more) with me, your personal coach. I can help you with meal planning as well! All of my coaching services are completely free! It can't get better than that!
My first 5-day clean eating group just rapped up yesterday, and it was a success!  I received awesome feedback from my participants, and I am totally pumped to be running another clean eating challenge starting January 19th!  For this challenge, a meal plan, grocery guide, recipes, and workouts are provided for 5 days for free with an option to purchase 5 days of Shakology to drink during the challenge for $25.  This is a great way to try before you buy a full month supply! For more information about how to join this group, fill out the form below! 

Fill out my online form.
Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment