Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Year's Resolutions

Happy New Year's Eve!  We are less than an hour away from the New Year here in NC and I couldn't be more excited for the new year!  2014 was a very good year.  I joined a play group and made several new mommy friends. I had the privilege of watching my baby girl grow into a beautiful, smart, and happy toddler. Our dog, Colby, earned 2 agility titles and over half of the points he needs for his Champion title.  I started my new carrier as a Beachbody coach, and I love it!  As awesome as 2014 has been, 2015 is going to be even better. I can feel it!

Do you take part in the tradition of New Year's Resolutions?  I have off and on throughout the years, and I feel like the years in which I write out and share my resolutions are the years in which I accomplish the most.  I did not make resolutions last year, and while it was a great year, I feel like I could have accomplished more.  This year, I'm going to start the year with a laser focus on my goals, which will be lofty, and see how far I can go!

My resolutions this year are a mix of personal and professional. Here they are:

(1) Lose the last 7 pounds of baby weight plus 10 more pounds.
(2) Read 12 personal development books during the year. (1 per month)
(3) Start each day with 3 gratitudes so that every day starts in a positive way.
(4) Help at least 10 people lose at least 20 pounds.
(5) Become a 2015 Premier Beachbody Coach

What are your goals for 2015?  Have you made any yet? Quick! There's still time. 15 minutes til midnight here on the East Coast!  Start your year off in a focused way and I bet you will accomplish more for yourself and for others than you ever have before. Bring it on 2015, we're ready for you!





No comments:

Post a Comment