Monday, December 1, 2014

Motivation Monday: New Month, New Week, New You! + Insanity MAX 30 Launch!

Today is a great day! It's the start of a new week and the start of a new month!  It's the perfect opportunity to start something new, change a habit, or make some new goals!
For me, I reset my internal clock and forced myself to get up early, despite going to bed later than I had planned last night.  This month, I will get up and get my workouts in, every morning, so that I am set up for success the rest of the day.  It was Day 1 of my current 21-Day Fitness Challenge Group.  I have a great group of ladies that I am working with this round that are just as excited as I am to change their habits and their bodies.  Working with challenge groups is probably the most rewarding part of my job as a Beachbody Coach.  I get to work directly with motivated individuals to help them better their lives through fitness, which in turn, improves more than just their health and bodies, it helps their confidence, self-image, and self-worth.  Just thinking about it makes me smile!

I also took some time today to make some new goals for my business.  I really excited about these new goals and where my business will be when I achieve them!  When I formulate my goals, I write them as if I have already achieved them.  Do you ever use that trick?  Using positive, forward thinking helps you in your day to day motivation.  It allows you to more easily see what it will look like when your goals are achieved.   Don't ever say "if I achieve..." always say "when I achieve..." or "I will be...".  Also in writing our your goals, make sure they are measurable and give yourself a time limit.  If you are working on a deadline, you're less likely to procrastinate. Here are my two goals for December:

By December 31st, I will have:
     (1) achieved the rank of emerald coach (meaning I have expanded my team of coaches)
     (2) earned Success Club 5 (expanded my client base)

You might not understand what each of those goals means unless you are also a Beachbody Coach, but you can see the language and format I used.  Now, the day's not over, take a moment and make some goals for this month!
With a new month, comes a new free 30-day Fitness Challenge in my Facebook Group, Achieving a Fitter Life with Heather Hope!  This month we are doing a Push-Up Challenge.  Like I mentioned above, this is a completely free group.  If you want to join us, shoot me a message or join our Facebook Group and I will add you to our challenge!
Now, I've saved the best for last!  Where are all my Insanity peeps and Shawn T lovers at? Shawn T's newest fitness program, Insanity MAX 30 is launching TOMORROW!  I have a couple of friends who were part of the coach test group for this program, and let me tell you, it is off the hook!  The workouts are hardcore and so are the results!  It's only available to coaches and their customers tomorrow, and will become available for the general public next week, so if you want to get your hands on this program first, I can help you do that!  Message me or email me for details and pricing on this amazing new program! 


No comments:

Post a Comment