Wednesday, December 17, 2014

You Are What You Eat!

I'm sure you've heard the saying "You are what you eat". You've probably heard it so many times that it's lost all meaning to you.  

I know I didn't put much stock into that saying for a very long time. It wasn't until I started to clean up my eating habits that I realized that this over-used saying holds true.  It goes right along with the saying "eat like crap, feel like crap". Something I am experiencing today. 
I'm going to be real with y'all and confess that I've slipped up here and there during the last couple weeks for various reasons and those slip ups are starting to add up.  Today, I woke up feeling, well for lack of a better description, like crap.  I know it's because I've been consuming too much processed, carb-y/sugary foods.  Christmas is about a week away, and I know that I will be faced with many more temptations and opportunities to stray from my eating plan.  I will be doing my best to get through the holidays with as little indulgence as possible, taking it one day at a time.  I know I'm not alone in this food struggle this time of year, so I wanted to share with you that you are not alone and offer up an opportunity to start fresh after Christmas.  

To get myself back on track and to help anyone interested in starting on their New Year's Resolutions early, I will be hosting a FREE 5-day Clean Eating Challenge.  I will be providing you with a 5-day clean eating menu, grocery list, and recipes, along with daily motivation and encouragement.  We will all commit to eating as clean as possible, exercising daily, and check-in with the group for accountability. For people who want to take their eating plan a step further, I will also be offering up a 5-day supply of Shakeology for $20 with your choice of flavors.  This would be a great opportunity to try different flavors before you purchase a month supply!  Shakeology, while encouraged because it is AWESOME, is completely optional.  The group itself is totally free!
Interested in joining us? Fill out the form below!


Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.

No comments:

Post a Comment